Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How Hard

Today was my day off, so after finishing a paper I watched the Michael Jackson memorial. The part that touched me the most was when his daughter said how much she loved him. How hard it must be to mourn in front of the world. I think she somewhat wanted to say something because of everyone elses touching words. I could not imagine doing what she did. I so know what they are going through because my dad died when I was 14. I think I cried so much during this service because it made me miss my daddy. I hope that these children have someone in their life that will help them during this very hard time.

I love you dad and I miss you so much. Soon, we will be together again. (But not too soon!!)

2 comments:

  1. What neat pics of you and Jeffery! Your dad looked like a great guy and he obviously enjoyed being with you and had such a proud papa look in his eyes! I'm glad that you had him with you long enough to have special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to whoever just left me a comment. I'm glad I had him as long as I did also. Some great memories were made.

    ReplyDelete