Monday, June 29, 2009

I know, I know

I know that I have not posted anything in a while. I have been so consumed with school lately. I have only 5 weeks left of the summer session, and it is going to be a tough 5 weeks. I have 12 process recordings to do, 1 individual assessment, 1 group assessment, an organizational assessment (maybe) and a organizational intervention. And that is just for my Internship. I also have two more assessments to do, but they are substantially shorter than the individual assessment (2 pages not 10 pages). I also have a research paper to write. I have all of the research done, I just need to get it down on paper. And I wonder why I have been having anxiety attacks. Yes, the past few weeks I have had about 4 attacks. Today, I went to the doctor and got put on some meds, but to use just as needed. So now I'm going back to working on my individual assessment. The good news is that I will have a great 4th. Scott and I are going to Dallas. We have a cram packed weekend. Rangers game, Six Flags and the Water Park. Hopefully I can make some time to meet Tanna, the "BEAST" who started the Challenge. Pray that I can get the bulk of my work done before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment