Monday, July 20, 2009

8 Months

We have 8 months until the wedding!! I have no idea what all I need to do because there is so much to do. I wish I had more time to devote to planning, but school has overtaken my life the past two months. During my break from school, I will try to get some more stuff done. Anyone who wants to help, I have something for you to do!!

In other news, I have 2 weeks left of the summer semester. I have 7 assignments left to do. Hope to get at least 3 of those done this week. I will be glad when the summer is over. 30 weeks worth of work done in 10 weeks has been stressful. I can see the light though!!

3 comments:

  1. Of course I am always willing to help. It is hard to believe it is only eight months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. It is just so hard to give over anything because I want to have that control!! I probably will get you to do some stuff. My dress is finally in and India wants to go look at dresses. Are you off August 5, 6, or 7? I wish it was sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am off the 7th. I am going to scrap that night and will actually need a sitter for the kiddos (josh is on call) but I am available until around five that evening if you guys want to go dress hunting that day.

    ReplyDelete