Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One More Week

Summer school is almost officially over. I have 3 days of internship, 1 class, 1 final and 1 3 page paper to write. Not much left!! It has been so stressful, but very worth it. I will graduate in 31 weeks!! It seems so far away, but it will be here just like that. I have learned so much about Social Work at my internship. I have also learned that I do not want to work with the elderly. It was more fun than I thought it would be, but not what I want. I can't wait for the break, but I really can't wait to start my next internship. It will be at a place that works with developmentally disabled and mentally ill children. It is more like what I want to eventually do. Well, off to get dressed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it through a tough 10 weeks! See you this weekend and maybe we can celebrate the end of the semester/first year.

    ReplyDelete