Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Days 6, 7 and 8

Day 6

This was a great day. I took the dog for a walk around the block. Then, I let my brother take him back home and I went for another walk/run around the block. All in all, about 2 miles!! I then went wedding dress shopping with my Mom and Christy!!! And I bought one, well mom bought one!! It was the second one I tried on, and I love it. Now I just need to get my arms in shape. Scott and Jeffrey had gone to eat while I was gone, so I got a grilled chicken sandwich from Sonic without the mayo. Dinner was a challenge. We went to Christy and Josh's for a cookout. There were a lot of veggies and fruit, so that is what I filled up on. This was a great day. Oh, this was our weigh in day. I lost almost 2 pounds!!! 10 more to go.

Day 7

We usually eat out for lunch and dinner on Sunday, so I was worried. I was craving pizza after church, so we went to US Pizza. Scott and I split a salad and got a pizza with artichokes and peppers. It was okay and it satisfied the craving, but not what I really wanted. We went with the Chance's on a walk. It was mainly to scout out places for our engagement pictures, but we got a good walk in also. The last part is horrible because you have to go up a steep hill. I felt the burn afterwards. It was worth it though. For dinner, we had sushi and for dessert we had a smoothie that was under 200 calories and made with splenda!!

Day 8

I did nothing today. I wrote a couple papers that were due on Tuesday and took an online test. I have a couple more papers to write before class ends on Thursday. It was supposed to storm all day, so I didn't take the dog for a walk. What a mistake. It rained a little, but no storms. I ate well today, but was very hungry all day. This is going to be a tough week. Bad weather all week, supposedly, and a lot of finish work to do for school. Oh well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment