Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 2 and 3

Day 2 went well. I did not have to use any cheats. I was at school most of the day, so I think that is why it went so well. For dinner, we had a vegatable stir-fry and homemade carrot salad (with low fat mayo). It was so good. Today has not gone very well. I ate breakfast but was still hungry. I had a couple of chips and went to work on a term paper I needed to get done. Jackson drove me crazy. He was all over my papers and just plain wild. I got my paper done and took him for a walk. It went okay, but since it was trash day, he wanted to stop and smell everyone's trash can (thank goodness the trash man had already come). About half way through, we ran for almost the rest of the way. Boy was I tired, and I'm pretty sure Jackson was too because he has been sleeping since then. I need to get my stamina built up so I can walk/run longer than a mile. I ate leftover dinner for lunch, but am sitting here starving. I think I may have some fruit. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Oh, and I have only had one Diet Dr. Pepper in 3 days!! Not trying to cut them out, just drink less caffeine.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am trying to do less soda too...and I am about where you are! Great job, it is so hard I know. Stay strong, tomorrow is already day four!! --Tanna

    ReplyDelete