Friday, May 8, 2009

Week 3

Oh what a week it has been. Scott turned 30. I hope he had a great birthday. I had my final class in my undergraduate career. I had my last final in Krain's class, which I did great on. It has been a tough week on the challenge. I did use a cheat last night on a brownie, but the thing is I didn't really want it. I didn't really taste good. That was a great feeling. My blood sugars have been great since starting the challenge. I just need to exercise more. I had one good workout and hope to have another good one tomorrow. This rain needs to end so I can do more outside. Well, next week I should be able to workout everyday because I am done with school!!!! One week and I will be a college graduate!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Thanks for your email, and your honesty. Congrats on finishing up with school, I know that feels good. I hope the rain stops for you too, that will make it easier! Have a great weekend. Love, Tanna

    ReplyDelete