Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Official

After 8 years of being out of high school, I have finally graduated. I have a BSW, bachelor of social work. Yesterday, I graduated with my social work class, and today I graduated with the school. Not to worry though because in 10 days I will start school all over again!!! At least I made it into the advanced masters program. That means I only have one more year of school. This time next year I will be a newlywed and a MSW, masters of social work. And hopefully a month after, I will be a LMSW, licensed masters of social work!! Pictures to come once I get them from Christy. Thanks to all who came and supported me. It meant a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Hard to believe so much more will happen in one year. Will get the pics to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jennifer!!! I know that must feel good!

    ReplyDelete