Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About Time

I know, it has been a long time. In the past couple of months, we went to Baton Rouge and have taken engagement pictures. We went to see Shane, Sara, Ethan and baby #2 in Baton Rouge and went to a Saints game. It turned out to be a great game, Saints vs. Giants. As much as I love my Manning boys, I was so excited that the Saints won. They are now 9-0!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!


We also got engagement pictures done the week before it starting getting cool. Scott's sister, Christy, did them and of the few I have seen, I love them. Hope to get to see more soon (hint, hint!). We went to a park in the St. Charles area and Knoop Park which is in the Heights.




Jackson is getting so big. Hopefully he will stop growing because he will be one in 4 weeks. On the wedding front, we have the caterer and the cake ordered. While Scott's mom, Doris, and his aunt, Mary, were in town last weekend, they and Christy set up a table of 4 different ideas for the reception. I was blown away. It was so elegant and it just makes me more excited. Friday will be 4 months or 16 weeks until the wedding (not counting down at all!). I am ready for it to be here, but I still feel like there is tons to do. It will be here before we know it!! If you haven't already, check out www.ewedding.com/sites/jnarrow22.


2 comments: