Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Quick Note

We arrived in Winter Park, Colorado at 6:20 pm. We left Little Rock at 4:30 am. I did not feel like a 14 hour drive. I was able to sleep two hours because I did not get home from work until 11 pm the night before. So, while we were stopped for lunch, Jeffrey, my brother, called. He informed me that I got a letter from UALR. As most of you know, I have been waiting on this letter to know if I got into the 1 year Advanced Standing Social Work masters program. Well... I got in!!!!!! I'm so excited. Only 1 year until I can start doing what I love. Will post pics from Colorado soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Congrats. So happy for you. Hope you have a blast on your trip. Take LOTS of pictures for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Now that we have a good camera, we will take lots of pictures!! It is supposed to snow here until Friday!!

    ReplyDelete